Wednesday 14 July 2010

Etsy Treasuries

Some weeks I get really lucky with Etsy treasuries. It's great to get an e-mail from someone saying that they liked your work enough to put it into their own personal mood board. With the introduction of Treasury East
and Treasury West it gives me more chances of receiving pick-me-ups like the ones I've had so far this week.


This adorable treasury features one of my favourite things, polka dots...and of course my The Circus Comes to Town Button Bracelet. It was the first of 3 convos this week and came from crazywilteddaisy.



My next delight came in the form if this delicious ensemble from CraftConfections and contained a Vintage Bloom Brooch. These are craft fair favourites but, I must admit, I didn't see the beauty in this particular brooch until I saw it alongside everyone else's beautiful creations. It reminded me that I can be daring with colour.


And finally came this elegant collection from onionbagel. You can see my Jellybean Bowl right there in the middle feeling oh so grown up in such tasteful surroundings.

Thanks for sharing the love Etsy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment